If you are a new employee, this issue can happen if your account has not been fully set up in ServiceBench, there is an issue with your account, or your account is still in "residency" status (i.e., training mode). To resolve this issue, you must call HelpDesk immediately to fix your account and to ensure any jobs assigned to you are delivered within their time slots. Their direct number is 844-312-8238.
Alternatively, if you have been with Asurion for a while and were able to run jobs in the AE app before, you may be experiencing this issue due to poor reception and/or security settings, which may prevent you from logging into the Asurion network. You may also get logged out from the app due to inactivity while still seeing an old screen from the last time you accessed the app. Please ensure you are connected to the Asurion network, then refresh the app to ensure your job feed is updated.
You may follow the steps below to solve your issue:
- Close the AE app completely (make sure it's not running in the background. You may also restart your device.
- Make sure you are logged in with your SSO credentials
- Reopen the AE and check if your job feed has been updated
If the issue persists, you may need to check the settings on your device. Incompatible operating systems may also interfere with our app.
- On your device, go to Settings
- Check for new software updates
- If you are using an old version of OS, please update it to the newest version or the latest supported version
- Close the AE app completely (make sure it's not running in the background)
- Reopen the AE app and check if the list has been updated
If the issue persists after following the steps above, please contact HelpDesk.