There are several reasons why your job list may not update properly:
- This issue can happen if you are using the an old version of the AE app or your app is running on an old version of your device operating system.
- Sometimes, poor reception and/or our security settings can lead to system lagging, which may temporarily prevent data from being refreshed in the app. Ensure that your phone has reception and that you are logged in and connected to the network.
- In rare occasions, the issue may arise if your account was not setup properly in our systems.
To solve the issue, please follow the steps below:
- Close the AE app completely (make sure it's not running in the background. You may also restart your device.
- Wait for 2 min before opening the app.
- Reopen the AE.
- Make sure you are logged with your SSO credentials.
- Check if the list has been updated.
- If the the issue persists, go to Settings on your device
- Check for new software updates.
- If you are using an old version of OS, please update it to the newest version or the latest supported version.
- Close the AE app completely (make sure it's not running in the background).
- Reopen the AE and check if the list has been updated.
- If you are still having the issue, check for application updates in your device or try to uninstall/install the app to ensure you are using the latest version of our app.
If the issue persists after following all the steps above, please report a bug or contact Help Desk as soon as possible to ensure jobs assigned to you are delivered on a timely manner and to prevent other related issues from happening in the future.
We hope this article was helpful!
The AE Support Team