After a job has been delivered, it will remain open in the AE app until the post job survey has been fully completed. This is true even if the job is closed in Service Bench.
The best way to avoid old jobs from showing in the AE app as pending is to complete the post job survey every time you provide service to an Asurion customer. This will also ensure we have a record of what occurred on the job.
We know that things happen, so If you missed a survey and is now stuck with a pending job in your queue, you must complete the post job survey if it's still available to you. If the job is blocked, please follow the steps below to fix the issue.
Resolution Steps: you need to manually pickup the parts for the pending job and go thought the normal job flow once the job is unlocked, by following the steps below:
1. Select the job in the FSL pickup:
2. Select the Box for the pending job below the scanner. You don't have a box to scan but you can manually type the last four digits of the job number. Notice that the last four digits of the job number displays on the scanning screen:
3. Tap the keyboard to enter last four digits manually:
4. Hit Submit.
5. Tap the camera button to return to the scanning screen:
6. Notice that the last four digits of the part number displays on the scanning screen:
7. Tap the keyboard to enter last four digits manually:
8. Hit Submit. You should see the screen below confirming the box was scanned:
9. Now the job is unlocked. Go through the job flow and complete the post job questions as you normally would. Once you complete all the steps, the job will be closed.
if you are unable to resolve the issue after following the steps above, please call Help Desk or report a bug.
We hope this articles was helpful!
The AE Support Team